Monday, February 16, 2009

Long Time No Blog

I know it's been a while. I know the masses are waiting for a update (all two of you).

Firechild, how have you been? How's the stress? How are the classes? How are your OFIs going?

Generally I have been in good spirits (besides the daily news of impending doom/gloom, people losing their jobs, crisis, Jessica Simpson's weight, etc.). We have jobs, we have a home, and we have a kick ass dog. This semester's classes are a totally different, much better. No crappy group members causing me grief.

In regards to the OFIs, so far I've lost 8 lbs. OK, at my weight 8 lbs in 1.5 months isn't stellar, but in general I feel good. More gym, more home cooked dinners (thanks to my hubby), more bag lunches. I figure that if the weight comes off slower, it will be slower to put back on. I have been going to the gym pretty regularly and attending yoga class once a week. Tonight I decided to attend a Cardio Kickboxing class because I had the day off for President's Day. It was pretty pitful, limbs flying, boobs bouncing. I recognize that I need some external force to kick up my cardio, but I do not know if kick boxing is it.

Well time to do skool work......catch you later!

No comments: