Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Potpourri for 1000


Just to showcase how sick and twisted the Hubby and I can be, a snapshot from this past weekend of my dog, Old Iron Balls. I have to admit for the picture to work, Oakley needed to scooch up a couple inches, but he did not want to play the game. He's a jerk.

Man I wish I had this blog throughout the puppy stage. While planning to get Oakley neutered last fall, the Hubby discovered neuticles, that's right PROSTHETIC DOG TESTICLES. If they weren't really expensive, I think that the Hubby would have demanded them.


"I truly believe that happiness is possible... even when you're thirty-three and have a bottom the size of two bowling balls."-Bridget Jones

Alright I am not 33 (yet) but you get the point. For some reason the Hubby likes to take snap shots of my tush. Very disturbing to see how large it has gotten. This needs to stop (the picture taking and expansion of my ass). But the problem is that I have never been unhappy enough to muster up the will power to really and effectively commit to a diet. With all the motivation I possess to work, further my education, and garden you'd think I could have the will power to refuse Micky D's or just have an extra piece of fruit. Maybe I should try Alli. I wonder if the fear of having "treatment effects" better known as CRAPPING YOUR PANTS AT WORK would motivate me to pass over the cookies? Thoughts?

2 comments:

Kristen Risley said...

I actually think you bum looks quite good in that picture!

Kristen M. said...

I think your butt looks good too. But if you can't stop eating McDonald's, do not do Alli, it is not pretty. Plus, I saw no results from Alli even when I was behaving.