Although it was exciting getting a new ride, I was a little sad to see the Saturn go. The Saturn was with me for many great milestones over the past 9 years. College graduation, 6 apartments, city living, marriage, a house, and our first baby. In the end I put over 182K miles on the car and it was really dependable. Bye bye Saturn.
.jpg)
This past week I returned to work part time. Sunday night was hard and I cried. Monday morning was a race to get ready and I did not have time to think about missing Char while we scrambled to get ready. Once I was at work, everyone wanted to come say hello and ask about the baby. I had to also start pumping at work. My employer has a nice mother's room with a glider, refrigerator, mood lighting, and iPod docking station. The only downfall to the room is that it is right in the crossroads of the office near the kitchen and coffee. Although I do not think the pump can be heard from outside the room, people see you enter and leave the room. The first time I was nervous going in there but it was relaxing to take two 20 minute breaks. Overall I enjoyed being back at work. I missed Char, but I did not dwell on it and the days flew by. This will change when I go back full time and get sucked back into the grind.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment